Proactive GCP Compliance
December 14–16, 2020 | Philadelphia, PA
Now in its impressive eleventh year, ExL’s Proactive GCP Compliance conference remains the annual forum for both senior-level clinical quality and clinical operations executives to gather, learn and discuss strategies to achieve and maintain global GCP compliance. Join us to learn how to effectively build quality risk management approaches into your clinical operations to optimize research, maintain GCP compliance, contain costs and ensure patient safety.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT #GCP2020
- New tracked program offers a selection of sessions so you can optimize your learning experience and focus on topics important to you and your company
- Your choice of half-day workshops to experience a hands-on approach for the following topics:
- Proactive Risk Management at Emerging Companies
- Trial Master File
- Define Clinical Risks and Tolerance Thresholds
- Vendor Oversight
- Advance your risk management strategies with forward-thinking topics like Next Level Clinical Risk Management, Clinical Data Integrity, Training the Next Generation of Quality Professionals
- More case studies providing real, practical experiences and solutions, on topics such as Quality Analytics, GCP Quality Risk at a Small Biotech, Training Quality Professionals, Shift to Quality Culture, and more.
RETURNING FOR HER FOURTH YEAR AS CONFERENCE CHAIR
Global Development Quality Audit Head,
"This was probably the best industry conference I have attended. It was well worth attending and featured many talented speakers who shared their valuable expertise. I learned a great deal."
—Associate Director, R&D Compliance, BIOGEN
Who Should Attend
"This was one of the most informative, integrated, and collaborative conferences I have attended in my 30 year career in the is business. Kudos to you, the other organizers, as well as the participants who were eager to share quality information. Well done."
—Managing Partner, INSEPTION GROUP