A Questex Commitment
Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government, and venue.
We’re also incorporating guidelines from health agencies like CDC, Public Health England, Berlin Senate Department for Health, Ministry of Health, and WHO on vaccines, testing, and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or Negative Covid-19 Test Required - Updated April 2022
To ensure maximum safety, Questex requires all attendees and staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative Covid-19 test on-site during registration check-in. Individuals may provide digital or printed documentation from a testing provider. If you cannot participate because of this policy, or due to travel restrictions, we encourage you to contact us here.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Plan to:
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Hand washing stations, sanitizer, tissues, and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Mostly contact-free registration.
- High-touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and countertops.
- Seating will be physically distanced and outside when possible.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- We encourage our attendees to follow a three feet physical distance rule.
- We’ll be monitoring the event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact.
- Educational session areas will have limited capacity, safely distanced seating, and increased cleaning protocols.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email, or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences, Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, learn the ins and outs of unique solutions, and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.